Architecture to inspire. Our historic home was built in the early 1800’s as a saloon with a barn on the banks of the Hoosic River. The original balconies provide beautiful views of the surrounding mountain range and downtown North Adams. A collection of original photographs and memorabilia, including rare dog collars dating back to the 1800s, document the saloon and the Quinn’s family business. Our 8,000 square-foot historic space is home to over 180 pieces, created by dog loving artists including Mary Engel, William Wegman and Kathy Ruttenberg.